Dana had her first round of visitors this week. She is so fortunate to have a ton of family and friends that wanted to meet her. So far, her only visitors had been Bubbie (Ari's mom) and Aunt Whitney and Mimi and Poppa (my parents). This week she got to meet a few more of our friends and some of their kids, which will hopefully be her friends in a few months. Dana was a good sport and did very well playing "pass the baby" between all of Ari's cousins and aunts and uncles. We know she can't wait to meet the rest of her family and all of Mommy and Daddy's friends.
Dana also gave us a run for our money this morning. I wondered why I needed so many clothes and blankets since we seem to do laundry every other day or so. Now I know why. We changed her before she went to sleep at 10:30 PM. Dana spit up on that set of clothing at 7:30 AM. So I changed her before I put her back to sleep. Then, when we went to change her at her 10:30 AM feeding, she pooped on her undershirt. So we had to change that, but not her long sleeper. Then, at the 1:30 PM feeding, she peed on everything. Undershirt, sleeper, and blanket. So this time, no undershirt for her. It is a little warmer today, so she should be okay with just the sleeper and her blanket. Needless to say, her clothes are in the wash right now, since we are down to two blankets and who knows what will happen at the next feeding. And yes, she'll get a bath tonight.
I should say that I am not surprised. A few times over the last week, we have gone through 3 or more diapers in one changing. She'll have a poopy diaper, we'll put the clean one under her, take the poopy one out, and low and behold, she'll poop again. Sometimes she even pees at the same time :) Unfortunately for Ari, he is the one usually changing her when this happens. Either that or it is at 4:30 AM, when I am not thinking. We just laugh it off and thank goodness we have extra diapers at home.
January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment